CORPORATE WELLNESS Information
The Corporate Wellness Award is presented to a company or individual that is a "pacesetter" in corporate wellness in the Baton Rouge community -- promoting healthier lifestyles through wellness programs and physical fitness programs. The individual, company, or organization must be a resident or company from the Baton Rouge area. Nominations for the 2018 Providence Corporate Cup Corporate Wellness Award will be accepted until March 12th, 2018. If you know of a pacesetter for corporate wellness in the Baton Rouge business community, submit a nomination via email at email@example.com. Click here for the 2018 Corporate Wellness Award Application.
Past Recipients of the Corporate Cup Corporate Wellness Award:
- 2017 - The Lemoine Company
- 2016 - GEOEngineers
- 2015 - AWC, Inc.
- 2014 - Louisiana Workers' Compensation Corporation (LWCC)
- 2013 - BASF
- 2012 - Albemarle
- 2011 - Albemarle
- 2010 - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- 2009 - Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- 2008 - AWC, Inc.
- 2003 - Entergy Wellness Program
- 2002 - ExxonMobil Wellness & Safety Program
- 2001 - Syngenta Wellness Program
- 2000 - Dave Copes, Plant Manager, Allied Signal Geismar (Honeywell)
- 1999 - Rolfe McCollister, Jr., Publisher, BR BUSINESS REPORT