RULES & scoring
A team score will be determined by adding up each team member’s finishing place. Open division times are individually scored. You MUST have a timing chip, located on the back of the race bib, if you want to be timed for the race. Race bibs with chips are included in your race packet, available for pickup the two days prior to race day.
- A Corporate Cup Team is composed of three (Division 1) or four (Division 2, 3, and 4) individuals - at least one must be female, on must be male, and one must be 40 years of age or older. One person can meet more than one of these requirements, i.e. one woman of 40 years.
- A Fun Team is composed of four individuals - there are no age/sex requirements. Individuals do not have to be employeed by the same company.
- Replacements to a team must be made by the Wednesday before race day.
- Runners and walkers only. No bikes, skates, or skateboards allowed on the course. Also, please leave your pets at home.
- Wheelchair athletes are welcome.
- Strollers are welcome.
- No geographical restrictions on team or individual participation.
- There will be no race day registration. NO EXCEPTIONS!